Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display an award logo on blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate 11 new blogs.
- Ask nominees 11 new questions.
A heartfelt thank you to Jar of Poetry for nominating Brother’s Campfire for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I am impressed with his light hearted poetry and outlook on life. I am humbled that he nominated me for this award! Thank you!
My Answers for Jar of Poetry. I have written in character the whole time, so this is a new experience!
- Any snack recommendations?
Trolli brite crawlers, cool ranch pringles, snickers, monster energy drinks
- What would be your theme song if you had one?
Good Bad Ugly
- If someone offered you an all-expense paid trip, where would you go?
I would send my daughter on mission’s trips.
- Which creature of myth best describes who you are as a person?
- Do you have any book recommendations? (Getting tired of reading textbooks)
The Bible, chronologically.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
scientist, entomologist, missionary
- If you can live in one, which would it be? A tree house, an igloo, or a hut by the ocean?
Tree house. Hammocks are a lifestyle for me
- Do you have a lucky charm?
Just the cereal. I get excited when I find fossilized seashells in the semi arid desert.
- If I had no choice than to give you an honest answer, what would your question be?
Is there anything that you should’ve let go of a long time ago but are still holding onto?
- Would you stop writing if you knew you only had one dedicated reader?
- Do you prefer hardback books or paperbacks?
My Nominees For The Sunshine Blogger Award
- How many days would you last in solitary confinement? How would you pass the time?
- What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
- Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
- In what area of your life are you immature?
- When do you find yourself singing?
- What are you willing to die for?
- What job would you be terrible at?
- What kind of art do you enjoy most?
- What is special to you about where you grew up?
- What small things make your day better?
- If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?