Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display an award logo on blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate 11 new blogs.
- Ask nominees 11 new questions.
A heartfelt thank you to Jar of Poetry for nominating Brother’s Campfire for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I am impressed with his light hearted poetry and outlook on life. I am humbled that he nominated me for this award! Thank you!
My Answers for Jar of Poetry. I have written in character the whole time, so this is a new experience!
- Any snack recommendations?
Trolli brite crawlers, cool ranch pringles, snickers, monster energy drinks
- What would be your theme song if you had one?
Good Bad Ugly
- If someone offered you an all-expense paid trip, where would you go?
I would send my daughter on mission’s trips.
- Which creature of myth best describes who you are as a person?
- Do you have any book recommendations? (Getting tired of reading textbooks)
The Bible, chronologically.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
scientist, entomologist, missionary
- If you can live in one, which would it be? A tree house, an igloo, or a hut by the ocean?
Tree house. Hammocks are a lifestyle for me
- Do you have a lucky charm?
Just the cereal. I get excited when I find fossilized seashells in the semi arid desert.
- If I had no choice than to give you an honest answer, what would your question be?
Is there anything that you should’ve let go of a long time ago but are still holding onto?
- Would you stop writing if you knew you only had one dedicated reader?
- Do you prefer hardback books or paperbacks?
My Nominees For The Sunshine Blogger Award
- How many days would you last in solitary confinement? How would you pass the time?
- What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
- Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
- In what area of your life are you immature?
- When do you find yourself singing?
- What are you willing to die for?
- What job would you be terrible at?
- What kind of art do you enjoy most?
- What is special to you about where you grew up?
- What small things make your day better?
- If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
18 thoughts on “Brothers Campfire Sunshine Blogger Award”
Congratulations on your nomination and thank you for nominating me. I love your answers too. Snickers are one of my favorites as well. I really love your dragon answer. I never really thought about it much, but I guess I can identify with the dragon too.
🙂 The answers are well-spoken! I am a fan of Snickers (acknowledging my sweet tooth). Here’s a fun fact, I actually studied to be a priest before another path opened for me. Again, another great recommendation. I actually don’t have a bed…I sleep in a hammock. It does wonders for my back issue!
As for the question, “Is there anything you should’ve let go a long time ago but are still holding onto?”, the answer:
Truly believing that the world owed me.
It’s not about, “Letting it go” or “At least it’s water under the bridge”, it’s a scar that only I see. In order for me to “Move on” from it, I have to accept that it happened by reminding myself of it and how I can contribute to the world.
I don’t read a lot of blogs so I got started so I could make some recommendations!
I really, really enjoyed reading your answers. Congrats on the award & thank you so much for the nomination. I’m truly honored & your questions are very thought provoking. I’m on a weekend getaway celebrating my birthday, so I will get to this in a few days. Thanks again!
I look forward to it!
Thank you very much for sharing my blog. This is an interesting post. I enjoyed reading your answers to the questions.
I haven’t been following very many blogs lately so I don’t know if I can come up with 11. Some of your questions are hard. Will I lose my status as a curmudgeon if I join a thing called “Sunshine Blogger…?”
I don’t think so.
Ha Ha! Thank you Selina! You are quite crafty!
Congratulations! Awesome questions for your nominees!
What is the strangest thing you believed as a child? Hmmm…I can’t immediately remember…the closest I can think to being weird is believing that if I went to the back of my parent’s wardrobe that I would enter Narnia (when I realised that wasn’t true, I was like NOOOOO!!!!)
Yeah, that would be a bummer.
…….wait, Narnia IS real, right?
It better darn be!!!