Hello Friends! I am pleased to receive the Sunshine Blogger Award from Chris at http://living-healthier-and-happier.com/
She has an incredible site dedicated to health and overall well-being. Recently, I learned how to make a kale soup and do it yourself deodorant! I also read a little about Germany and the rock tumbler of life. Click the link above and see for yourself!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The award is driven entirely by the community, passed from blogger to blogger in recognition of their inspiring, creative and motivational blogs. Each nominee passes it on to 11 of their favorite bloggers, and round and round it goes. This is a great way to give recognition to new bloggers and those who may otherwise fly under the radar of many people.
For accepting the Sunshine Blogger Award nomination, there are a few rules:
• Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
• Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your blog post.
• Nominate 11 new bloggers & their blogs. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they received the award and ask your nominees 11 new questions.
My Answers For My Friend Chris !
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been journaling in one form or the other since I was a child. I recently began blogging in August, 2019
2. What inspired you to start a blog?
I work in a prison and everything is governed by rules. I like being able to let my words flow with creativity and blow off steam a little bit!
3. How much time do you spend blogging each week?
I try to post something several times a week, but I spend a lot of time reading my friend’s websites!
4. What is your favorite topic to write about?
Currently, I am writing about a fictional land called La Longi. An evil Alchemist and the dark Lord Rainport were using our washing machines on Earth as a portal to create evil minions to control La Longi. Fortunately, our heroes defeated the evildoers and new adventure awaits!
5. It’s The Sunshine Blogger Award so how do you spread rays of sunshine on your blog?
I admire those that look fear in the eye and write about it. I am trying to do my part in encouraging confidence by my own brand of award.
I feel as if this inspires others to look at the world around them in a new light. Perhaps it is a little bit of Sunshine!
6. If you were to impart some words of wisdom about blogging, what would they be?
Write even when you do not feel it. I had some downer days recently where I regret not writing.
7. What has influenced your blog most?
I would say my childhood has a direct influence on my writing. It is a fantastical tale after all!
8. What do you like best about blogging?
My dear readers of course! I have the best listeners ever! (And the smartest, most elegant, beautiful folks!)
9. Describe your blog using only five adjectives.
Bard, Beast, Brother, Trouble Abounds!
10. What advice would you give a new blogger?
Write what you like! Don’t try to fit in a box.
11. Which blog topics are your favorites to read?
I enjoy reading other stories, poetry, travel, and cooking blogs. I like creative and original most of all!
This is a social event. Enough about me.
Cassa Bassa has original prose and poetry. I admire her for her creativity!
Craft Lover has arts,crafts,quizzes,and recipes!
KT Workman wrote a story that touched me about a village of “useless women.”
McTaggart Writer has inspiring poetry and a calmness in his writing.
Wimselloop has some tiny tall tales and some occasional doodles
The Misterman posts a lot of music, but when he gets in the mood, there is some quality poetry to read!
Purple Star is a pretty poet! She reads All my material, wouldn’t you know it! Recommend!
Posts a lot of enjoyable comic strips and personal opinions about things!
Peter is a freelance copywriter and writes creative works. He likes writing prompts.
Lydia Potter Is a very positive and upbeat young lady that spreads rays of sunshine everywhere!
Yes. I know. 10, not 11.
For those that I nominated, here are my questions for you.
- When was the last time you tried something new?
- Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
- What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
- What gets you excited about life?
- What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
- What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?
- Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?
- What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
- What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
- Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Congratulations! I look forward to hearing your answers!