What I love about my Beloved.
- She calls me Benjamin, something that is shortened to Ben by everyone else.
- She is fiercely protective of her own
- Her eyes sparkle with adventure
- She keeps us from going broke
- I love her exotic hair
- She lets me keep poopy birds in the backyard
- She is diligent to keep us all healthy
- Makes amazing hamburgers
- She knows how to play board games
- She has cute little toes
- Her little hands and long fingers fit perfectly in mine
- She can fight like Catwoman
- She can shoot a rifle as sure as any man
- She loves her children
- She can sing like a bird
- She picks my clothes out for work and lets me dress like a slob at home
- She is assertive
- She has encouraged me to work a low paying easy job if it makes me happy
- She can improv better than most
- Her lips are most kissable
- She can play pretend
- She covered me with a rifle more than once
- She is a formally trained barista and isn’t afraid to demonstrate
- She lets me do science experiments in the kitchen
- She doesn’t mind if I dress out animals in the backyard
- She cares about both of our parents
- We can find each other in a crowd of 10,000 without a cell phone
- She makes beautiful babies
- She is forgiving
- She can hike
- She can wilderness camp
- She has dreams for our future
- She won’t let anyone make fun of me in her presence
- My name is safe with her
- She doesn’t mind that my six-pack is now a mini-keg
- She makes up dance moves on the fly
- Can pinch a penny until it cries
- She has faith and knows how to pray
- She lets me fail at new hobbies over and over again
- Makes me go to the doctor
- She is not materialistic and would make a tent feel like home
- Shops at the dollar store with me and we pretend we are big ballers
- She can cook better than any restaurant
- She is into science
- She makes me feel like Bear Grylls is a putz because I am around
- She has no backup or backdown
- She doesn’t wear makeup
- She doesn’t wear jewelry
- She makes me 3 eggs and two pieces of toast every morning
- She can eat sunflower seeds at the dinner table like a lady.
- She listens to my war stories
- She makes pottery
- She is faithful to church
- She helps my children do their homework
- She is an accomplished painter
- She lets me believe Bigfoot is real
- She likes mini-golf (as far as I know)
- She is a safe driver
- She makes me wear quality shoes
- She follows her own sense of style
- She married me
75 thoughts on “What I Love About My Beloved, Isabel Thiel”
Awe.. how sweet of you my dear Brother Benjamin, your best half has got the rarest treasure in this universe. Glad to get to know you both. Stay Blessed! Much love .
Likewise! Thanks for stopping by the Campfire! 🤠🔥
Your wife is so lucky yo have you! No doubt! ❤ and indeed she is a great soul.
She is amazing! 🤠🔥
Thank you! She is amazing!
I love this post! ❤❤❤ Ben, your wife is one lucky lady and I admire any husband that loves his wife as fiercely as you do! And she sounds like an amazing lady! You both sound like an awesome couple!
“She doesn’t mind that my six-pack is now a mini-keg” — 😂🤣😂🤣 Now this made me roll outta my chair! I love how you worded that. As a wife myself, I can tell you that, eventually, our husbands get older and put on a little pudge, but we still love them and think they’re just as sexy!
I wish you both many more beautiful years together! 🤵♂️👰♂️💏
Thank you friend! I appreciate your kind words!
My pleasure. 😊
Outstanding Ben! These are all fantastic but No. 61 seems like the clincher.😃
I would say the same on 61! Thanks friend! 🤠🔥
Awwww how sweet of you my friend. Such beautiful dedication to your wife. I just love it. And she’s beautiful. Lots of love and hugs to you both💞
Both of you are lucky and made for each other ❤️
Benjamin…you are truelly blessed. A Provebs 31 gal…prov. 31:10-23
I’m not very witty right now. Been suffering the effects of C-19. I think I’m day 9 but who knows. Wish you well my friend – Dave
Hey, get better soon! I had it bad twice. It can be rough. I lost taste just as much as wit. Praying for you buddy. 🤠🔥
Thanks so much.
You’re lucky to have each other ⚘💕
Beautiful and I am sure well deserving;, Cheers!
Thank you Pedmar10!
You are welcome!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your lovely wife! 🍁🦃🍽
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
Please give her hugssss for me!
Will do! 🤠🔥
A lovely post!
Thank you Tia on the Trail!
It’s wonderful that you appreciate her!
What love and appreciation. Your post made me smile, and smile, and smile…
Thank you LuAnne Holder! Thank youvfor stopping by!
That’s a very beautiful list for a very beautiful soul. 🌸
Take care, Benjamin! VVN
Thank you and likewise!
Where would we be without our beloved partners? A good list Benjamin and one that men should complete from time to time. The last item is especially pertinent. Cheers. Allan
Ha ha! I am glad you enjoyed it! I enjoyed writing it!
Amazing and impressive woman! Beautiful show of affection. 💕
Thank you Michele Lee, and yes she is!
You are most welcome. You two are too cute! 💕
So lovely photo and beautifully written 👌🙏🌷😊
Thank you! She deserves to be honored!
So true and grace wishes 🌷🙏♥️🌷
Beautiful tribute and I know first hand that some of those are true for sure.
You’ve got a winner, and bigfoot is real.
Yes and Yes
This is just beautiful Benjamin. So sweet.
Thank you Purple Rose! It was sincere!
Lovely description of your wife.
Thank you. And rather accurate I believe.
Absolutely beautiful, both of you! Blessings!
Tgank you Cassa Bassa!
That’s a beautiful testament to your wife brother. ❤
Very thoughtful and loving of you. You both are lucky. 🙂
I enjoyed your long list, in small type.
Thank you. I will make a larger font next time
What an incredible woman Benjamin. I can see why you love her so!💖
Pray for her. As we speak, she is having a proceedure for a stroke.
Praying and sending light!💖🙏 done !!
Que linda história de amor ❣️ Parabéns à vocês 💕
obrigado amigo! o sempre aprecio quando você passa por aqui!
Eu que agradeço 🙏☺️
Damn LOL look at this proud husband!
Kind of make us jealous
Wish her better soon!
Ha ha! Thanks Jim!
You are blessed with a Proverbs woman.
I am for sure!
You sound rather Proverbs like yourself!
Thank you, that is a goal for me.